MX Blade Grinder
MVM Model MX – Grinding Machine For Industrial Knives And Blades
The MX series includes heavy-duty knife grinders that have in-built PLC to control the movements of the grinding head. They’re designed to handle working lengths of 1000 mm, 1500 mm, 2000 mm, 2500 mm, 3000 mm or 4500 mm, which makes them ideal for large-scale applications. This grinding machine is suitable for industrial knives, chipper knives, granulator blades, veneer knives, and other such tools.
At Saturn Machine Knives, we provide a wide range of components suitable for the MX machines, include grinding wheels and accessories. All of these components are durable and manufactured according to the requirements of the machine by reliable manufacturers.
The main features:
- Grinding head is vibration free and quiet
- Carriage drive is via a toothed belt which a ords a smooth motion
- High low of coolant to the workpiece
- PLC (digital programmer) standard
- Automatic working cycle and spark-out programmable via PLC
- Electro-magnetic chuck rotating from 0 ° to 90 °
- Carriage run limit switches and variable carriage speed ranging from 1 to 20 m / min
- Possibility to design systems for clamping of blades and/or other special versions